Come along on a journey to observe American Woodcock’s unforgettable aerial displays as twilight takes hold of the refuge.
Space is very limited. Reservations are required – please call 952-858-0715. No cameras or flashlights are allowed during this program. Please have sturdy footwear and wear dark, quiet clothing to avoid disturbing the birds.
For more specific information, visit the Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge event page: http://www.fws.gov/midwest/minnesotavalley/calendar.html.
- Cliff Fen Trailhead, Friday, April 20, 7:45 pm to dark
- Cliff Fen Trailhead, Tuesday, April 24, 7:45 pm
- Rapids Lake Wednesday, April 25, 8:00 pm
- Rapids Lake Friday, April 27, at 8:00 pm
- Cliff Fen Trailhead, Tuesday, May 1, 8:00 pm
- Cliff Fen Trailhead, Thursday, May 3, 8:00 pm
- Cliff Fen Trailhead, Friday, May 5, 8:00 pm