We had a very successful and entertaining Holiday Auction at the Refuge Visitor Center on November 17. We raised $2753 which is just a bit less than the $3000 we raised last year.
Our fabulous auctioneers, Mark Lystig and Scott Clark sold at least 100 items donated by members as well as these generous companies:
- All Seasons Wild Bird Store – Bloomington
- Cornerstone Copy Center, Burnsville
- Eagle Optics
- Great Harvest Bread Company
- Lakewinds Natural Foods – Richfield
- Nothing Bundt Cakes, Eden Prairie
- Valley Natural Foods Co-op (Burnsville)
We also raised about $630 on Give to the Max Day ($1400 less than last year).
The chapter has also received $30 in the mail from the appeal in the Trumpeter and $325 from my Facebook fundraiser.
We want to thank everyone who donated either at the auction or online.