Get some of your holiday shopping done, have fun and raise money to support a variety of environmental education projects. Come and bid often, bid high and have fun doing it for our environmental education program!
- 5:30 pm Drop off auction donations, check out the items on offer and enjoy refreshments. .
- 6:45 – 8:15 pm Live auction – Scott Clark & Monica Rauchwarter team up. This is a pairing not to be missed!
- 8:15 – 8:55 pm check out and clean up
- Why: Raise money for Refuge needs and other environmental education projects
If you can donate auction items or provide refreshments, thank you!!
- Make plans to drop off your contribution ahead of time. Coordinate with Anne: 952-936-0811(h), email@example.com.
- Please let Robin Kutz know if you can bring some snacks. Call her at 612-723-2632 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need to bring your items on Thursday evening, please make every effort to deliver them between 5:30 and 6:15 pm so people can preview your items before the bidding starts.
To tempt you to attend, here are some Auction items we know about so far:
- All Seasons Wild Bird Store gift card
- Large bag of sunflower seeds
Books, original art and prints
- Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Great Harvest
- Lunds/Byerly’s gift certificate
- Valley Natural Foods gift card
- David Fong’s gift card
- Home-cooked dinner
- Bavarian Mints (Rita Baden)
- Krumkake ($10 per dozen) (Cheri Fox)
- Homemade Bread
Events and Services
- Party assistant for graduation event or other festivity of your choice (up to 4 hours)
- 4 Tickets to Egypt’s Sunken Cities exhibit at Minneapolis Institute of Arts ($80 value)
- Tickets to live performances
- National Eagle Center package: admission for 2, NEC mug & small stuffed eagle
- Personalized coaching: learn how to shop in the bulk aisle at a nearby co-op