Get some of your holiday shopping done, have fun and raise money to support a variety of environmental education projects. Come and bid often, bid high and have fun doing it for our environmental education program!
If you can donate auction items or provide refreshments, thank you!!
Where: Our annual fundraising auction will be held at the Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge Visitor Center: 3815 American Blvd E, Bloomington
When: Thursday November 16, 2017 at 5:30-9:00 pm
- 5:30 pm Drop off auction donations, check out the items on offer and enjoy refreshments.
- 6:45 – 8:15 pm Live auction – Mark Lystig and Scott Clark team up again. If you attended in past years, you know they are not to be missed!
- 8:15 – 8:55 pm check out and clean up
Why: Raise money for Refuge needs and other environmental education projects
Who: You and your friends. Please come to the Auction and buy something – we’ll have items in every price range.
- Make plans to drop off your contribution ahead of time. Coordinate with Anne: 952-936-0811(h), email@example.com
- Please let Robin Kutz know if you can bring some snacks. Call her at 612-723-2632 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need to bring your items on Thursday evening, please make every effort to deliver them between 5:30 and 6:15 pm so people can preview your items before the bidding starts.
To tempt you to attend, here are some Auction items we know about so far:
- Vortex Raptor 8.5×32 Binoculars, retail value $99.99. Quality porro prisms; mid-size, wide angle design featuring waterproof, fog-proof construction and fully multi-coated optics -delivers a bright, crisp image with excellent color fidelity—even in low light conditions. This binocular can be easily adjusted to fit anyone.
- Tripod for camera or scope
- Bird feeders: tube type, new
- 2-volume boxed set of the 1966 Original Water Color Paintings of John James Audubon. It is in mint condition.
- Bavarian Mints (Rita Baden)
- Krumkake ($10 flat rate per dozen) (Cheri Fox)
- Gift certificates
- Ugandan basket (red, pine green, tan and brown with white accents)
- Ugandan handcrafted 28” multi-strand beaded necklace (cinnamon and lime green colored)
- Bird of your choice custom crossstitched on clothing or household item (sandhill crane, scissor tailed flycatcher, red bellied woodpecker, etc)
- Bald Eagle plush toy 9” tall, Jaag brand